Still just working on the page long punch list for finishing the upstairs. Our bedroom will be a wrap tomorrow barring the dressers and such to be built in later. I finished the paneling in the bathroom and began work on our vanity. I have never built a cabinet before so it was a challenge getting started. I was able to use the top of one of the old chestnut doors from the house as an accent on the side facing our bedroom. I lack some base and door trim for the office and other bedroom and then I will be down to some odds and ends. The cable company came yesterday and hooked up the underground line I buried in August. We should be moved in up there by the end of the month at the latest.
3.05.2009
Punch Out
Still just working on the page long punch list for finishing the upstairs. Our bedroom will be a wrap tomorrow barring the dressers and such to be built in later. I finished the paneling in the bathroom and began work on our vanity. I have never built a cabinet before so it was a challenge getting started. I was able to use the top of one of the old chestnut doors from the house as an accent on the side facing our bedroom. I lack some base and door trim for the office and other bedroom and then I will be down to some odds and ends. The cable company came yesterday and hooked up the underground line I buried in August. We should be moved in up there by the end of the month at the latest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment