5.29.2009

5.29.09





The electricians got all finished up downstairs so I decided to make a push before insulation to fix all those nagging things. I started with the transition between the kitchen and wood stove area. There was about an inch and a half difference of elevation at the extreme and it tapered to nothing. I only had 8 inches in width to make it all work needless to say it was a challenge. I have been dreading that one for months. I finished the hardwood floors in the closets as well. I also had to put in all the blocking for the wainscoting in the living room. That should have been done months ago as well but I am sure I had a good reason not to ha ha. I should have done it before all the wires were ran because I was scared I would hit one and burn the house down...got to be worrieed about something each day.

No comments: